If you take the time to observe the roads on your daily commute, it isn’t hard to notice the number of trucks traveling down the interstate on a daily basis. The trucking industry employs just about 10 million people in the United States, making it amongst the top 15 most common jobs in America. Over 70% of all freight being transported throughout the United States is done so on trucks. The food on your table, the clothes on your back, and the accessories you own have all been picked up and transported in a truck bed one way or another. Truck drivers move the U.S. economy, and if it wasn’t for them, we’d be scrambling for hours trying to find stores or markets stocked with any of the goods we require on a daily basis. September 8th – 14th of 2019 is a week dedicated to showing appreciation to drivers all across the country and making sure that we make it a point to thank them for their services. One week isn’t nearly long enough to glorify everything that our drivers do for us. Due to their continuous hard work, commitment, and mutual respect for our mission, we would not be the company that we are today. We will be giving out gift bags, raffling prizes, and grilling food for our drivers throughout all our locations within the U.S.A all week long! Our top 5 drivers will also be given gift cards based on performance ranging from $50 to $25. We will also be providing hats, hoodies, tumblers, and a number of small travel items to all our drivers, which they will find useful while on the road.
- Discover the World of Logistics: Building a Rewarding Career with Endless Opportunities
- 5 Life Skills a Logistics Career Hands to You on a Silver Platter
- The Hidden Costs of Cross-Border Shipping: How to Save Your Business Money
- Unlocking Success in Logistics: The Power of Strong Partner Carrier Relationships
- How Working with The Right Logistics Partner Can Save Your Business Time & Resources